Scene Changer

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Booooooris the keeeeeychaaaain...


I hope this isn't pulling the "blank white page" schtick...
I bought a corset. It's black with lacy trim, lots of ribbon and some little metal adornments. You have no idea how happy it makes me. AND it was on sale. I tried to take photos but failed miserably. I shall have to try again, later. But never fear, you *shall* see photos. Rocky Horror screening is next weekend, and my outfit is coming along quite nicely. I was planning to go as Columbia (my favourite) but with this corset, I'm starting to look more like Magenta. Oh well, perhaps I'll just go dressed up. Not as someone, just dressed up, haha.

In other news, "In The Attic: On The Road!" was fantastic, today... great songs from Mikey Rachel and Si, and Pete did "Too Much Of Anything" (which, oddly enough, I just learned) on a 12 string and it sounded fucking fantastic. I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep up with every show, what with work and all, but I'm going to try and watch as many episodes as I can. Perhaps I'll do more cartoons for them. They've got those flash animations now, so why not, eh? :P

Speaking of work... I've got to go soon, and I've got aches all over. Bargh. Well, at least work is fun.

Hope everyone's doing well.
-L-

3 Comments:

  • Hi Lynsey,
    Glad this blog is working again. Mikey's blog did the same thing. What is up with blogger?
    Anyways, I love that keychain! Can't wait to see the corset. I want to get one too, but it will probably be hard to find one in my size. I've been browsing the websites of gothic clothing stores looking for corsets. Did you know that most of them are located in the UK?
    I also saw the episode of ITA. Rachel was fabulous as always, Mikey, Pete & Simon were all incredible as well. Can't wait till the next episode.

    By Blogger Metalchick, At 11:19 PM, June 17, 2006  

  • Hi Lynsey, like the key chain. I have disappointedly missed ITA and the webcasts. I try, but no go with the dial-up, I'll have to think of something. Too much excitement with Pete, Rachel and The Who going on right now to miss. Hope your weekend is going well. x Grace

    By Blogger grace, At 5:06 PM, June 18, 2006  

  • Hi Linsey!

    YES,I agree with you.
    Pete's"Too Much Of Anything"in ITAOTR was really TOUCHING.
    One of my favorite LIFE HOUSE songs.I can't stop loving him!!

    As for now I've caught up all the shows of ITAOTR.I'll do my best to catch up all the show.

    Looking forward to seeing your pic with lovely corset.

    Tomoko xx

    By Blogger blue, At 10:18 AM, June 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home