Scene Changer

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Pictures of Lily!



That's right... this is my beautiful guitar, Lily. I designed her on my own, and my father made her from scratch. Lovely little number, isn't she?

And in other news, I'm getting my very own kitty. :D Illegal none-the-less but very exciting. This will make 4 now, 3 at home, and one here. I heard his name was Buddy and he's about 8 years old. I don't care how old he is, that name has got to go. I can't wait to see what he looks like! I'm getting him sometime next week, and I'm sure I'll be posting some pictures.

I also might have snagged a job as a photo technician at the pharmacy. That should prove interesting, if I get it. Looking at other people's photos. Tehehehe.

Anyway, that about does it. This blog is really getting a full workout. I appreciate my newfound blogger friends on here, as well. It's fun chatting with new people.

Hope everyone's doing fine. I am. :)
-L-

3 Comments:

  • Hi Lindsay!

    This guitar looks Boodiful(without T)!!lol.Good to hear you have one more cat.Please send my "OH Hi!"to Buddy.

    Tomokoxx

    By Blogger blue, At 9:38 AM, May 25, 2006  

  • Hey Lindsay, what do you mean the name buddy has to go.? I have a lab friend; who is adorable, That is an ok name,?? anyway, lilly looks great. an addtion to the brood is always great, animals are so wonderfu, so much love, hope all is well with you............ ox grace

    By Blogger grace, At 12:56 AM, May 26, 2006  

  • Hi Lynsey,
    That is a beautiful guitar. I designed a guitar too, but it hasn't been built yet.

    Good to hear that you're getting a kitty. Here's a quote I saw on a t-shirt once, "You can never have too many cats."

    By Blogger Metalchick, At 4:09 AM, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home