Scene Changer

Monday, May 29, 2006

Thrift store clerks in short, short skirts.

Quick update on how my summer is progressing. Sure, sure.

Took a ride to the cemetary today to see some lost loved ones and have look around. There was a wild turkey in the midst, and I snapped a few photos of it. I might get those up a bit later. They look a bit strange.. a few gravestones and then a turkey. Rather odd.
Then I was feeling quite ill (from what, I don't know) so I had to rush home and lie down for a while.
In other news...

Have landed a job with Spencer Gifts, and will be working with my father doing odd jobs to earn some extra cash under the table, since all of my other jobs have yet to come through.

Rather excited about the Spencer's gig, though... seems like a fun place to work. Tomorrow is my first day. It doesn't pay very much, but that's why I'll have dad there, to supplement it.

Starting to miss everyone a lot.

Oh I can still remember the sweet innocent days of summer, where you spent it eating watermelon on the porch and setting up lemonade stands at the beach.

Now you spend it eating cold food on your half-hour break and setting up a checking account at the bank.
How life changes.

1 Comments:

  • Congradulations on finding a job, especially at a cool place! I love Spencer gifts. Hot Topic is cool too. Both places have Who t-shirts.

    It sucks working during the summer though. Although now you won't take your freetime for granted anymore.

    Good luck at your job.

    By Blogger Metalchick, At 10:11 PM, May 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home