Scene Changer

Friday, May 26, 2006

Let us mend.


I finally got round to watching this masterpiece, and I have to say; it's one of the best films I've seen in a long while. Everything about it was right. It covers American music and pop culture from the 1920s right around the 1980s, by tracing the lives of a few young men. It features music from some of the greats (not to mention the animation was stunningly realistic). If anyone else is as interested in learning about pop-culture and music as I am, I highly recommend this. Great, great piece of cinema. O, the wonders you can find at a closing video rental shop.

That's all for now.
-L-

1 Comments:

  • Hi Lynsey,
    I agree, it is amazing what you find in a place that's closing. I'll be sure to add this to my list of movies to check out.

    By Blogger Metalchick, At 4:04 AM, May 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home