Scene Changer

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sorry the photos are so huge.


1.) Turkey in the graveyard. Not very artsy, just... rather odd.


2.) Duckies. :)


3.) Kind of a cool facade shot. (I'm saving the better ones for last.)


4.) Goosey. :)


5.) Haha... I just like funny looking signs.


6.) Train tracks shot. I dig this one a lot. There was one in colour too, but of course, B&W suits train tracks much better.


7.) Sepia of the same.


8.) I dig this one a lot, as well. I tried spot-colouring the bird, but the water is so blue, and I didn't want to lose that. Behold.


9.) Shot one of the rowers, before the spot-colouring.


10.) Shot two; bright, determined rowers in their grey, dismal world. O, agony!


11.) My absolute favourite of all of them. The photo was mostly grey anyway, but the boats were so bright and vibrant, so there was hardly any editing involved. This was my first attempt at spot-colouring, and I'm just so pleased with the end result. :)

Anywho... this good day --> shitty night pattern doesn't seem to be showing any signs of stopping. Don't ask, alright?

I tried to write a couple of letters today but failed, miserably. I got terribly distracted. So fear not, loves, I haven't forgotten you. Or Morningstar Farms. Or Pete. Ahem. Moving on.

I've decided to start work on a children's book based on the song "Happy Jack". I'd probably use one or two lines per page, plus illustrations and such. It's strange, the ideas that come to me in the wee hours between consciousness and unconsciousness. The previous night I developed a product brand called "Fucking", in which all the products are "Fucking" this and "Fucking" that. Pretty clever, eh? I'm sure it's been done.

On a completely random, un-related side note, I've decided this lad who works for my father, Will, is essentially my male counterpart. I found out that he's a vegetarian as well, not to mention our countless music chatter. He also plays guitar. I suspect he'll propose sometime next week.

So on that random note, I bid you all adieu. Time for more left-over tofu stir-fry. Mm.

-L-

2 Comments:

  • Hi Lynsey,
    Nice pictures! I think that product brand name is brilliant! But some people may not think so.
    The children's book is a good idea. Good luck with that.

    By Blogger Metalchick, At 2:52 AM, June 08, 2006  

  • Hey lynsey, wow,u have alot of thought process going on, like your pictures Happy Jack idea good

    By Blogger grace, At 12:33 AM, June 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home