Scene Changer

Sunday, June 11, 2006

And now, the time, the time is now.


This is from the new Cirque Du Soleil called "Love". It's all Beatles music. Who wants to take me? :) Anyway...

The mosquitoes have returned. The lemonade stands are popping up. Yard sales are plentiful. Light and colourful clothing hangs in department stores. I've just found a place I can scratch on my toe that makes my leg kick, involuntarily.


... yes, summer is here, again.
Mum (the arsehole) is forbidding me to see Eric. I begged her, pulled the "how many more chances like this am I going to have" bit, but she wasn't having any of it. Cor, I hate her so much, sometimes. I'm pondering just going ahead and buying them, but I know how that would end. And frankly, I'd rather not go there. It just sucks. Really, really, really, really sucks. Bargh.

Been having weirdo psycho killer (quest que cest) dreams, lately. I won't bother going into detail, but there have been many. And they have been strange. Ah, well. Oh, and I got to inform mum that I was a terror when I was little. Apparently, according to my teachers, I was "simply a joy". Maybe that was in between shoving kids down, punching them in the chest, and throwing sand in their face to protect my domain of the sandbox. I'm not sure. In any case, her reaction was fun.

S'pose that's all for now. Working for pops, tomorrow, plus an interview at the bookstore for yet a third job. Wish me luck. Oy.

-L-

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home