Scene Changer

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Can we keep him?


Wish I had a decent picture of something to post, but alas. I had to settle for a goofy irrelevant one. It's Keith Moon, giving someone an IGGY back ride! Guess who it is! XD

Found a kitten wandering around in the hall today. I let him inside and picked him up. Such a cute little runt, too. I held him and pet him and the two of us watched some television. You aren't even supposed to have pets here, which is why it was so odd to see a kitten roaming the halls. After a while, I figured someone was probably looking for him and I set him back down outside. Poor little fella didn't want to leave and kept trying to get back inside. It was painful to close the door on his precious little face.

Hope everyone's doing well and happy! I have a new favourite word; WILD.
Use it, but don't abuse it! And stay peachy.
-L-

3 Comments:

  • Ha! Ha! That is a funny picture! With that look on Keith's face, I can't tell if he is struggling with keeping Iggy on his back or if he's annoyed and wants Iggy to get off his back, no pun intended.

    It always sucks when you find a cute kitten and don't know who it belongs to. I hope that kitten is OK.

    By Blogger Metalchick, At 3:30 AM, May 22, 2006  

  • Hi,
    Thanks for your comment. I'm glad toa hear that the kitten is OK.

    I just got an idea for that picture. You should add some captions to it. Here's one, Keith: "Are we there yet? I'm getting tired from giving you a ride!"

    By Blogger Metalchick, At 4:30 AM, May 22, 2006  

  • Hi Lindsay!

    Aw poor kitten..I looove cats.Had similar experience as yours.I wish I could live with cat someday..

    Tomoko xx

    By Blogger blue, At 9:30 AM, May 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home