Scene Changer

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Be friendly, befriend me now.


No more Chicago for Lynsey. :(
The directors couldn't get the rights, so now we're stuck doing "Into The Woods", which is dreadfully long and boring, in my opinion. On top of that, I don't know the music at all, and, while I'm a decent pianist, I'm certainly not the best one they could get. (The other one who "sort of" volunteered, John, is also terrified of doing this show, as well.) My friend Kassie, the musical director, is also noticably shaky on the music. I'm not feeling so hot about the whole operation. To be honest, I'm kind of regretting signing on. I did it to help Kassie out, but... *sighs*

Oh, what have I gotten myself into?
Hope you're all doing fine,
-L-

1 Comments:

  • Hi Lindsey,
    I really like your cartoon of Pete, it's very funny. I also like your tribute to Pete's birthday, you should see mine.

    You're not a dork for talking about your cat. Evrybody loves their pets. I was thinking of putting up pictures of my kitties too.

    I'm sorry to hear that you're doing a play that you don't want to do. I sorta know how it feels when doing something you love becomes work. I'm an artist, I paint and draw, and I have a job as a graphic designer. Sometimes it's fun, then other times it's work.

    I'll drop by again since your blog is so cool, I'll even add your name on my list too.

    By Blogger Metalchick, At 12:25 AM, May 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home