Scene Changer

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Let the night surround you.

Oh-so-exciting day today.
However I probably spent about $100 in total. Yeesh. And I only intended to buy an opera and Pete's Lifehouse DVD (which I couldn't find.)
I ended up buying Roger Waters' opera, "Ca Ira". Looking for that was fun. The clerk had no idea what I was talking about. It was either $35 with a DVD, or $25 without. I opted for the latter, despite my yearning for that DVD. Ah well. Life goes on. (Ka-ching, $25.)
I also saw a Who shirt, which I will probably post pictures of, later. I'd never seen it before, and it's pretty much amazing. It's big, but incredible. So yay. (Ka-ching, 15 more bucks.)
Then I saw a Go-Gos CD for $3. I wasn't going to get it but I mean... $3. Come on. (Ka-ching.)
Then we went out for dinner at Ruby Tuesday. I got my traditional chicken pasta with no chicken, har har. (Ka-ching, $18.)
Finally, some essential snacks from Target. (Ka-ching, 8 more bucks.)
And of course, gasoline, to make the trip possible. (KA-CHING, $35 freakin' dollars.)

Jesus Christ. I'm not buying anything else for like... ever. Man. This did help console me for not getting all those concert tickets. (Radiohead sold out in a record MINUTE. They were sold out by 10:01. How does that happen??? Anyway, I'm gonna go chill and watch Nemo for a while. Then later I'm going to break out the big headphones and listen to Ca Ira. SO excited. *beams*

Hope you're all well,
-L-

P.S: Those ITA cartoons are nearly ready! Promise! XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home