Scene Changer

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

We don't give a damn 'bout what you're sayin'!

Hey, guess what...I finally uploaded some stuuuuff!

There they are, the fab four in all their Beatley glory. Ignore the lead glare. Close-ups, ahoy!





It's the "In The Attic" regulars, from that lovely little podcast! This took me a while. I wanted to make sure it was perfect. I may go back and ink it, even. CLOSE-UPS!


Rach and Pete! (Awr, the happy couple.)


Mikey! Cor, I lurve him.


Simon! Wiv' 'is li'l hat 'n sideburns...♥

And here is a little cartoon (with captions, in case the writing's a bit blurry) of Pete and Rachel. Oh the mis-adventures that ensue!


"Pete, no! That was a--"


*TWANG*


"...gift." (Whoops.)

Now wouldn't that be something? Pete running round smashing guitars? I bet it's quite common... XD
Funny, Rach mentioned something about him being "destructive" as a young man, on today's show...so true! But we love 'im anyhow, eh? ;D
Today's ITA was great! I found myself giggling at so many things...especially the "lily up my arsehole" bit..! Those guys are great...I'm officially hooked!

Anywho, cheers for now, droogs!
-L-

3 Comments:

  • Hey Lindsay, I really love your cartoon's, and I was very happy to see you done a little Mikey cartoon, I obviously hadn't shaved, thankyou so much, I feel very special, I think you managed to get the feel of everybody, I really like the Who one and the Beatles, especially John. Thank's again, I hope you get to see the show tonight, take care, and I'll be back to check your cool blog out again soon, take care.
    mikey

    By Blogger musicmikey, At 7:28 AM, April 19, 2006  

  • Brilliant! I love the posture, you're great at that (also on George Harrison, especially good), and in the Attic drawings, you also get their personalities so well. Looking at Simon's, I think of that little boy Simon with his finger in the electric socket!

    Hugs,
    Brina

    By Blogger Bri, At 2:10 PM, April 25, 2006  

  • Thank you!

    By Blogger Lynsey, At 2:15 PM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home