Scene Changer

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Run, rabbit, run!

Allo, allo, allo!

's'been a while, blog. I've been pretty boring, lately. Haven't done much. I did dye my hair a few days ago... it's black! *see new photo* Egads! It was meant to be blue, but alas, the bleedin' dye was too dark. I've been made goth against my will! Oh well. It's kind of grown on me, actually. I even bought a hip new hat to wear over it! In fact, when I don't "need" the hat anymore, I think I'll still wear it. I've grown quite attached to it, now!

Well, it's rather early in the morning, and I think I'll go and have some cereal or something before work. I'm working on a few more Who/Beatles cartoon strips, and some regular ones, as well. Perhaps I can do a strip with the ITA cast! Hah! That would be loads of fun! I'll see if anything comes to mind.

Can't wait for the show, today!
*goes off to get food*

Cheers,
-L-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home