Scene Changer

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Just because we g-g-get around!

Today we went out and took a drive to the grocery store...cashed in some bottles. Reduce, re-use, recycle, kids! Tried to buy some Morningstar Chicken patties (those are vegetarian foods, for all of you who don't know) but couldn't find them. :( I was going to write them (that is, Morningstar Farms) a while back, and I never did. I should. My cousin wrote to Snapple, saying how much she drank it, and they sent her a big case of it. Maybe I'd get a big case of toficken! Yum!

ITA on tomorrow...I'm excited. I might actually be able to watch the whole thing! If not, I'll have to catch it on the loop, which is never anywhere near as fun.

My blue is fading, in my hair. It's starting to look a bit green/grey...I think I might dye it another funky colour, like orange, or perhaps blue again. Any ideas?

My my, what a fabulously random entry!
Cheers,
-L-

P.S: Little doodle of The Who I did when I was supposed to be working:

Eh? Eh, eh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home