Scene Changer

Monday, September 26, 2005

We got one shot, so where do we go from here?

Pete finally posted 2 parts of his novella...it's coming along really nicely. I'm looking forward to reading more of it.
It made me kind of want to read "Horse's Neck" again. We have to read a "leisure" book as part of the curriculum in english and I may choose that one. It was a little confusing the first time I read it because I wasn't aware of the whole "series of short stories" concept, haha.
I also can't wait for Marty and the Lovehammers to tour opening for INXS. Maybe they'll decide to do their own show...? That would be so fab.
I'm excited fer the whole cast to tour, as well. That would be really groovy to see Jordis and Marty right there in front of me! (They were my favourites on the show, after all...)
Well I'm going to kill some time on the telly before my next appointment of doom.

Cheeri-o!
P.S:
HAPPY 32ND BIRTHDAY MARTY, MY DEAR.


Remind you of anyone?
Hahaha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home