Scene Changer

Friday, April 07, 2006

She really knows how to hop!

Cor, it's been too long...October..? Cripes! 'Bout time I renewed this ol' thing, eh?

Anywho...been rather addicted to "In The Attic"...it's so entertaining...tho I always have a class at 2:40, so I usually have to catch most of it (if not all of it) in the loop...'tis a shame, but at least I get to watch. I've taken a liking to everyone...Rachel's a darling, Mikey's adorable, Pete..well...heh, heh. Pete is wonderful, as always, and Simon is just great...everyone is just so charming, and it's lovely to sit down and watch it every week!

But enough ranting...a lot has happened since last October, haha, but I'll be damned if I'm going to remember it all. I dyed my hair blue! It's fading now, but it looked ab-fab a few weeks ago. It's sort of a silvery grey right now.

Oh, and I played the coffee house gig on Wednesday...it went very well! Lee, Adam, Ian and Kassie all did wonderfully, as well. I really enjoyed playing "Wish You Were Here" with Lee and Kassie.

I s'pose that's all fer now. I shall be commenting much more on the ITA cast blogs!

-Lindsay-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home