Scene Changer

Sunday, April 23, 2006

I told yeh 'bout Strawberry Fields...

Allo, allo, allo!
Last night the droogs and I had a little BBQ out in the rain. It was fun, tho. I got to grill some veggie burgers just for me. :D
After that we flew over to Adam and Lee's abode, and watched "The Fifth Element". I love that movie, so much. I should have died my hair like Leeloo. XD But the blue diva is my favourite. She sings so incredibly! (Even if the last part is synthesised!)

But we started getting bored, so Kasey and I left. Didn't want the whole thing to end sourly, but I'll probably have a good deal of explaining to do. Anyway...

Enough about that, haha. Can't wait for ITA. I think I might try to post some more cartoons before Wednesday, if I can. I've got to go call mum. She's been worried about me, har har.

Cheers!
-L-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home