Scene Changer

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Dog's Bollocks!

Eeeee! I got my shout out on ITA today! (Which, by the way, I skipped dinner for.) It was so exciting! Rachel had even printed out my drawings, and showed them on camera! Pete and Mikey and Rachel were all talking about them as well! (I literally SQUEALED for joy!)

Also, there was loads of good music; Rachel and Pete did a lovely rendition of "In The Ether" and Mikey did "Plasticine" and a couple other nice songs, as well. Podcast 7 made me laugh so much! And there was a video, sent in by Gary, dedicated to all the bloggers from Pete's novella... Pete was so touched by it. It's so nice to know they all appreciate us as much as we do, them. It made me feel quite warm and fuzzy inside.

I s'pose that's about it for now. I'm definitely whipping up more cartoons for next week! I also might try to get a video project going, as well, for submission. I've been out of the practice for so long, and I'd like to make a movie, again. We shall see...

Anywho, ta fer now, and hope you're all well!
Cheers,
-L-

3 Comments:

  • A truly deserved SHOUT as well, I really like the colour, there is a program called Picassa, which is free, and you can play with the light level's and colour saturation, it's really cool, I put my own drawing's on the blog through the process, to increase the colour. Thank's for posting, and I'm glad you liked all the attention on the show, take care
    mikey

    By Blogger musicmikey, At 6:17 PM, April 27, 2006  

  • Hi Lindsay!

    Saw your drawings on ITA.
    They are soooooOOO CUTE! !
    I LOVE THEM I LOVE THEM SO MUCH.

    Thanks for sharing..
    Love, Tomoko

    By Blogger blue, At 8:00 AM, April 28, 2006  

  • Hi Lindsay, like the drawings! How cool is that - having a mention on ITA!! I don't get to see ITA, was able to see the 1st one, sorry I missed the video from Gary. Grace

    By Blogger grace, At 3:54 PM, May 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home