Scene Changer

Saturday, April 29, 2006

And when I'm sad... I SLIDE.

Great googly moogly. It's 4:30 in the morning, and I am doing a post.
I am either really nutty, or... really nutty.

Took a short trip to Wal-Mart today to get the last of the essentials for Come As You Aren't night. I don't think I've mentioned it here, but we are all gathering together for a little party in which we all dress (and act) as stereotypes that we don't consider ourselves to be. Seems like a lot of people are being dark. Kas is going punk, and Lee and I are going goth, evidently Adam is going gangsta, and Kasey is going hippie (a great one in my opinion). Ian is going emo, and I believe Kellie may be going either music geek or emo kid, I'm not sure. Will be interesting to see everyone's costumes, for sure. And interesting to interact. I hope everyone can stay "in character" for as long as possible. I will definitely try to post pictures. My nails are black and I've got jelly bracelets, in true gothic middle-schooler fashion. But I must admit, the black nails look rather sexy. They're so shiny and black... like leather. It just looks so amazing.
Kiss the nails of shiny shiny black. XD

Anywho, that's about it. I feel crazy. So, I think now would be a good time to go to sleep. But then, when isn't it? I'm surprised I'm even this coherent. I mean it's really quite erdsfghbdfgfjnhghmnm

1 Comments:

  • Hi L,

    What a very interesting idea for a party!

    I heard your "shout-out" the other day. Well deserved. And your drawings are just so darn good.

    I've been opening the doors of my heart back up to the guy who "dumped" me by e-mail...he apologized and apparently it wasn't all that I thought, but we have resolved not to run our relationship by e-mail ever again.

    Were you watching the day Pete gave me advice, live on ITA, about how to handle it? That was really something. Mikey is sure sweet to speak of us that way...and Rachel too.

    Your drawing of Simon is the best!

    Love, hugs, Brina

    P.S. I'm going to think about this: dress like the stereotype you don't consider yourself to be!B

    By Blogger Bri, At 11:15 PM, May 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home