Scene Changer

Friday, September 16, 2005

Slip over here and set me free...

Just woke up. Ah this is the life, eh? I've got to get to a class at 9 but after that I'm free to do what I want, any old time.
Finding it a bit difficult to get the creative juices a-flowing...the setting just distracts me.
Even my favourite radio station doesn't come in up here. I'll bet that by now it sounds like I'm having a hell of a time.
I really should eat something this morning.
In regards to the last post; I was feeling a little lonely, and a little "charged" (wink wink) at the same time, so the poem is shit, in my opinion, it's just a little something I felt like writing down.
I even have a picture up now. How technologically advanced of me.

Well I'm off.
Promenade left...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home