Scene Changer

Monday, September 12, 2005

How about a little introduction?

Okay let's give this a go, shall we?
The name's Lindsay. I like rock music and jazz.
And cookies.
And pretty boys and tough looking birds.
And I also like to imagine I'm British.
It's fun you should all give it a try sometime.
I'm obsessed with the show "Rockstar: INXS", particlarly Marty, whom I would like to do naughty things to.
I really dug Jordis also, but now she's gone. And I am sad.
I can be found online about 23 hours a day.
I'll talk to pretty much anyone.
I love Pete Townshend, and am oh-so-thrilled that he has a blog.
I guess I was born a few generations too late, eh?
Look what I found:


Hahaha.
Where have all the good times gone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home