Scene Changer

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'll take you on a moonlight ride...

Spent last night (as every night before) in, surfing through various "collages of crap" on the television. Just got back from astronomy..I actually seem to find it very interesting, which is odd. To me, talking about planets and stars and moons and things just doesn't seem like it'd be all that interesting.
Had my very first encounter with spoiled milk, this morning, as well. I poured it into my cereal and...well it did not look like fresh milk.
That reminds me; I have to talk to Lynn about my working position. It seems like I'll have my week covered in a 9 hour shift, which would really be great to be able to work 9 hours and still have time for "play", haha. But until then I'll just have to lie in waiting.
I don't know why spoiled milk reminded me of that.

In other news...

People are starting to get all snippy and have arguements on Pete's comment space. I feel really bad. If they want to talk about their opinions, there are plenty of online venues to do so, y'know? The diary should be reserved for his friends and fans. How rude of some people to visit just to comment something nasty. That always ticks me off. Oh people. When will they learn, eh?
I think perhaps I'll try to watch a movie later on, sometime before "Rockstar" tonight.
Clockwork Orange, anyone?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home