Scene Changer

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Christmas comes early, this year!

Yes, I finally did my laundry yesterday. Cost me $5 too. What a rip off. Anyway, In folding the clothes, I came across at least 3 shirts and one pair of jeans that I knew weren't mine. However, they were my size, leading me to believe that they were indeed mine, and I'd just forgotten about them. In any case, Christmas came early this year, as I have increased my wardrobe. :D
Nothing else really going on...Taking a nice little drive today down to the store to pick up a few of the essentials. Some snack foods and a nice little plant friend for me to talk to, haha.
It does get lonely up here after some time alone...
Well I s'pose I'll end it here before I start getting all sappy and emotional.
Cheers, to whomever sees this. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home