Scene Changer

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Finally!

Finally my second batch of ITA cartoons are up! (I'm warning you, I'm terrible at thinking up punchlines...)

Like I said, I'm just *awful* at coming up with punchlines! If anyone has any good ideas for ITA cartoons, I'd be happy to interpret them and give you credit!


Pete's Next Single... "Sunny Bunny Love Drop" will top all the charts! XD

Hope you all like them... and if Rachel or Mikey happen to stop by, feel free to show them on ITA! I'd be honoured! :)

Cheers, and hope everyone's well,
-L-

4 Comments:

  • These are too cute. Very well done dear.

    By Blogger Gary, At 6:44 PM, May 16, 2006  

  • These are cool, haha!!! You've done a great job!!

    By Blogger elena, At 7:36 PM, May 16, 2006  

  • Check out a product from Wacom called Intuos. It comes with a paint program to get you started. If you progress into more serious illustrating, check out Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw. My Niece has been doing some incredible things with her drawing tablet.
    Here's a link to the product.

    http://www.wacom.com/productinfo/
    intuos.cfm

    By Blogger Gary, At 7:51 PM, May 16, 2006  

  • Hi Lindsay!

    WOW!Another cool cartoons!!Love them..You are so talented..

    Tomoko xx

    By Blogger blue, At 9:26 AM, May 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home