Scene Changer

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Don't be shy...

Exciting news, oh boy...
I've signed on to be the pianist in the fall production of "Chicago"... it's going to be heaps of work and commitment and such, but I'm still really excited. I mean, I already know the music. I've been listening to the movie soundtrack all morning (which is all I have) but it's getting me really pumped. I may even play the band leader as well, meaning I'd be introducing the numbers and such, and also, my favourite thing... "5, 6, 7, 8!" Kassie said I'd have to audition but that I'd probably get it anyhow. I mean I'm gonna be up there playing piano, anyhow, haha.
And I hope I get to do the fab 20s clothes... I've been looking for an excuse to get another corset... XD!
I'd go all out. Fishnets, hat, corset... but of course it's a long way off and I may not even get to dress up! (Aw.) But man. Very very exciting stuff, it is.

On a side note, someone decided it would be a great idea to pull the fire alarm in my building this morning at quarter to 4. The police are offering a $2,500 reward for anyone who knows who did it. Sod the money, I'll kill them myself, with my bare hands! Making me stand out in the cold for over an hour. In shorts. Half-asleep, with important stuff to do in the morning. Thanks, asshole!

Anyway, just thought I'd update about that. I get the music this summer, so it's work, practice, work, work, work, practice, work, and back here for another year of debauchery! Life, I love ya!

Oh and just quickly; the Harold And Maude soundtrack is making me so happy... I can't even begin to tell you. I've wanted this forever. Just... *squee*

I hope you're all well. I appreciate you guys so much. I might actually miss it here.
-L-

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home