Scene Changer

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Time, truth, and hearts.

Leaving tomorrow, so lightening fast update now.
Last night, David Spade performed with Scott Weiland and his band (whose name escapes me now) "Suffragette City" and let me say. It made my fucking night. As if I needed another reason to love DS. He did my favourite line, as well. (Guess which one.)

Also, tonight at work, some 20-something bloke with a Beatle haircut bought a Paul figurine from me, and commented on my Who shirt. We got to talking about the concerts and the new album and the lack of John and Keith. He knew almost as much as me about them, for chrissake. Was bloody brilliant. Then to top off the night, I bought myself a big spider ring. It, too is bloody brilliant. I have named it Bela, since my spider keychain is already named Boris. Expect photos.

And now I must leave you all until Thursday/possibly Friday. Don't miss me all too much. In fact, I might be able to get internet, so I may in fact be lying to you all. Anyroad. More Rhiannon upon my return.

So bear in mind that I love you. You know who you are.
-L-

2 Comments:

  • hmm? Which would be DS favourite line? I like him to, you saw them live? Nice. Boris and Bela, good dark names. Look forward to the next chapter.

    By Blogger grace, At 3:03 PM, July 03, 2006  

  • Hi Lynsey,
    I'm back! Thanks for dropping by. Hope you had a great 4th of July weekend.

    Where did you see that performance? Sound's cool!

    That is a cool name for your spider ring.

    I'm also looking foward to the next chapter.

    By Blogger Metalchick, At 12:50 AM, July 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home