Scene Changer

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Love, Reign O'er Me.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/o7gcg0

Here's Pearl Jam doing "Love Reign O'er Me". I heard it was for the new Adam Sandler movie called "Reign O'er Me" (ironically enough). It's simply fantastic, so do give it a listen, if you get a chance. Eddie Vedder's got a bloody brilliant voice. Even when he's screaming it sounds strangely melodic.

That's about it for now. I also wanted to pass on my well wishes, first-hand to Roger Daltrey. He's been a bit under the weather, as of late, but I heard he's pressing on to do more shows, despite his problems. I admire his perseverance, and I know the boys in the band are behind him 100%. Just don't overwork yourself, Rog. Stay well and healthy, all of you.

Love,
Lynsey

1 Comments:

  • Hi Lynsey,
    I can't wait to see that movie! I heard that song during the preview and Pearl jam did a great job on it!

    I'm so glad that Roger is feeling better! I still hope that The Who will play in Mexico, I imagine their Mexican fans are dying to see them.

    By Blogger Metalchick, At 12:08 AM, March 23, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home