Scene Changer

Saturday, July 29, 2006

This is how life should be.

Thanks for the comments on my last entry. I appreciate all the concern. <3

I forget what I was going to update about.
I think my blood tests were alright. But I don't know. Because the god damned doctor hasn't called. Hopefully they're fine.

Anyway. The radio is giving away Stones tickets all weekend. I shall try to listen. For The Stones love us. And even though I don't love them as much, since they started to sell out, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity that I don't have the $300 to live out. Thus, the radio is here for me.

I've got to go now. I've seen people posting videos in entries, so I thought I might give it a try, myself. It's one of my favourite music videos of all time. Radiohead's videos are facking brilliant.

I wish I had more to say, but unfortunately, that is all.


-L-

2 Comments:

  • Hi Lynsey,
    I hope your tests come back OK, I'll keep praying for you.

    Good luck with winning Stones tickets! I know their expensive, unfortunately so is The Who tickets. I don't think it's the bands faults. TicketMaster thinks that just because a band has been around for 20-40 years or so, they can raise the prices. Let's not forget the sales tax and convenience charges that they add to the price as well.

    Take care.

    By Blogger Metalchick, At 4:08 AM, August 05, 2006  

  • Hi again,
    I just watched the video, I remember this one! I still can't figure out what that guy was saying!

    By Blogger Metalchick, At 5:11 AM, August 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home