Scene Changer

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Almost time...


I've been doing a bit worse than usual. Not sure why, not sure how. Took another stab at songwriting earlier, and I'm about to go work on it again. I may do a voice post of myself singing, later on. I was thinking "Terrapin" but let me know if you have any requests. That might even just change on its own.

I've got to stop by Kassie's work in a little while, to collect the money for her ticket. I think it'll be loads of fun. Hell, I know it will be. But it's too far ahead for me to be excited about it. It probably won't hit me until I'm in the damn parking lot, like last time.

Last night I did something I swore I would never do again, and I did it twice. I won't say what, but I feel horrible about it. I'm going to really make an effort not to do it again. I think I also may have kicked the cigarette habit. That was short lived, eh? I also drank quite a bit before bed. Not good. I seem to be surviving solely on caffeine, alone. It took me until this afternoon to realise that all I had consumed yesterday was three coffees and a soda. Christ.

Anyway. Back to the piano with me.
Next chapter of Rhiannon coming soon. Promise.
-L-

1 Comments:

  • Hi Lynsey,
    Take your time with the new chapter. Don't dwell on those mistakes, this time will pass and some good ones are on the way.

    By Blogger Metalchick, At 3:01 AM, July 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home